Lanny Wadkins says...
I think what separates Golf Greens “Fore” U
from the competition is the fact that they roll so true
and consistent. When they are constructed you can do
whatever you want with them. In my case, I built a little
putting course and have breaks where I wanted. It's very
true and reliable and I love the fact that it's simple to maintain.
During the installation they couldn't have been more helpful.
Everything was done just exactly as I wanted. I think that the
Golf Greens “Fore” U green in my backyard has helped keep
a club in my hands, especially with all the TV work. It's enabled
me to keep putting, keep my touch and keep me going. I can go
out and hit bunker shots when I want to. I've got a couple of
chipping pads so, I can work on my chipping and pitching even
if I don't have time to hit an hours worth of balls somewhere
else. Plus, I have 13 and 18 year old boys that love being
out there. Just gives me more quality time that I can
spend with them.
I think that spending time on a Golf Greens “Fore” U
putting green can do nothing but make you a
more consistant putter."
- National spokesman for Golf Greens “Fore” U.
- His best finish on the Champions Tour in 2006 is T28th at the AT&T Classic.
- He ranks 46th in All Time Career Money List on the Champions Tour.
"It's gonna help your game and Golf Greens Fore U is the best surface for me."
- His best finish on the Champions Tour in 2006 is T7th at the Turtle Bay Championship.
- He ranks T35th in Charles Schwab Cup Points on the Champions Tour.
- Claimed 1st Victory at 2006 HSBC Women’s World Matchplay
- Ended the 2006 season ranked 14th on the Money List and 2nd in Driving Distance
- Won the 2007 Ginn OPEN
"It created a new focal point in my backyard and also improved my golf game"
- He has finished 29th on the Champions Tour 2 times in 2006.
- He ranks 22nd in All Time Career Money List on the Champions Tour.
"The name of the game is getting it in the hole and spending time on a Golf Greens Fore U putting green is the best thing you can do."
- His best finish on the Champions Tour in 2008 is T2nd at the Turtle Bay Championship.
- He ranks 26th in Charles Schwab Cup Points on the Champions Tour.
"As a golf professional the ball must roll true and Golf Greens Fore U has the best surface available."
- His best finish on the Champions Tour in 2006 is T11th at the Turtle Bay Championship.
- He ranks 38th in All Time Career Money List on the Champions Tour.
- His best finish on the PGA TOUR was T25th in 2004 at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
- He ranks T74th in Best YTD Par or Better Streak on the PGA TOUR.
"I practice in my backyard and it is almost identical to the greens we putt on tour."
- His best finish on the Champions Tour in 2006 is 12th at the MasterCard Championship at Hualalai.
- He ranks 16th in All Time Career Money List on the Champions Tour.
- Firstbaseman for the Baltimore Orioles
- He has finished 1st on the Nationwide Tour 5 times.
- He ranks 87th in Scoring Average on the Nationwide Tour.
- Wore uniform number 41 throughout his pro career.
- Played in four consecutive Pro Bowls (1973-1976) and won Super Bowl XI) as a member of the John Madden coached Oakland Raiders.
- Played college ball at Bowling Green University.
- Was in the first graduating class of Ocean Township High School, Oakhurst, NJ (1967).
- Linebacker for the Oakland Raiders (1971-79) and Buffalo Bills (1980-83).